The Best Concert ever

I always think of one person when it comes to music an is Sam Smith who also made a concert here in Chile. I remember quite well it was made in Park Bernando O´Higgins in the Lollapaloza of last year so I wasn´t only in that concert because many more where made that day at different times and places in the park, the think was that I went only the sunday (Lollapaloza has a total of three days). The tickets are very expensive and for that reason I waited untill they confirm the exact day that Sam would perform (because I only wanted to be in his concert).

I really respect and love the concert of UK people because they really can sing, Sam is british (in my opinion) and has exactly the same voice since they official videos in Youtube come out to the lives concert, and this occasion wasn´t the exception. Sam has a very beautiful voice he can sing in a very high rank and also here performances are very funny with a lot of movement and laugh in between. I really liked that before the concert begin they put in the big screen that this was a experience to remmember in person so the phone werent in the middle of us and him ( a think that sadly didn´t happen) but that was very kind. 

The concert in general was a composition of here famous songs like "Stay with me", "Money on my mind" an also the new ones like "Pray", ¨To good at goodbyes" it was kind of funny because many people song the populars ones and when the new songs were singing the people where like swing together because they didn´t know the words. So as you can see I have a great time, I really acomplish my wish of go to one of his concert an I will go a million times more, also he say that he will come a next time (they always say this) so I will go to lisen his new music that are coming out. 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares