My Future Job


In this case i would probably do the job that my family didn't want me to make, which is visual arts, In my personal opinion i dont really considert art a very "normal" job because it really depend of the emotions, mood, and integrity of the artist making him not conventional, without rules, without the 40 hours require a week that stressand depress most of the people in this century. doing a monotonous job.


Visual art is a "job" more flexible and fun in particular because the person wouldn't have to rely into others, I can do the things that i like, i would be in a indoor enviroment that i would love and doing what i like most, discover new skills, materials, cultures. Another job that I have been recently obsess is Tatto Artist, that is more like a major or specific type of art, It started when I wanted to have my first tatto (know i have two) and all the experience was incredible, the needle and the ink, the way it has to be scattered, the time and dedication was insane, and I want to have a machine righ know, to practice and be inside of that industry that has been more open to the people and less stereotyped.





Comentarios

Entradas populares