My Friend

Hi, today I'm going to talk about a friend, so in this case i have already made a post about my best friend so this time I'm going to talk about a dear friend that a have being know since seventh grade when I move from Calama to La Serena for father work. Her name is Valeria whe have been friends for 7 years whe have been in contact the last four years most of the time online since she is in La Serena studying Law and i move to Santiago, sometimes i go to visit her and others friends that are ther. She is very introverted and crazy person, i really miss her, always ehn whe reunite whe talk about the past and experience that whe had (like most of friend haha) I like that whe still stay in contact, she still ask for advice and finale but not lease drink mojitos when why reunite so is very fun.

I always remember the funny and stupyd joke she made, especially in this time of the year because when is Fiestas patrias she make the "piropo" tne the black sense, with the tipical food of the year like chorizo and terremoto, so is very fun moment with her in this time, this year i wont be available but the last year i went to Serena an it was very fun.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares