My Favorite TV show

I havent really wash a lot of TV programs since i don't have very much time now, the think is that most of the series that I have been washing are from platforms like Netflix or HBO, who have very streaming series who I have washed like Game of thrones, 13 reasons why, Outlander, How to get away whit murder and others ones; The think is since is a TV program I choose to talk about "Dr House", this series is the best series that i have wash since a very young age, the plot is about a very introverted and sarcastic Dr. called House who in every chapter has to fine the decease of a person, in most cases like 97% are very strange illness so they have to go in a very long secion of error to find the problem, and in the sasme time they struggle with personal problems inside the hospital. It doesnt look very exited but with the humor of this caracter is really fun. 

I don´t have a favourite episode since they were to many, they made a total of 8 season, I had a very great time when they finaly decided to close this chapter of they life (the actors), They made really good escenes, that even one can realate it, but also his personality was really like a bad ass haha, he always knew the reasons of the illnes but let his crow find them so in a way he encouragge his team in a really bad way but it worked. The series worked very well even though the origianl plot is the same in every chapter and even now when I change channels and fine this one y stay the whole episode. 

Comentarios

  1. Outlander is a very great serie I watch all the chapter.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ooohhh. I watch serie 13 reason why!! with my best friend Paula Alvarado

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Dr. House too, but I like more Grey's Anatomy because I like romantic story. Hahah

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares