A country i would like to visit

Hi everyone, so in this case I would talk about Italy a country I never have the oportunity to visit, but for the reason of a certain movie wich is call "call me by your name" make me tought of this particular place. I know a certain amount of knowledge of this country (very basic) his composition, citys, building and fashion.

I would emphasis that i wanna go to the surrounding of Italy like the littles villages in the north, the places where is more quiet and the conection with nature is capture (more like a backpacker), not the populars like Rome Venice or Florence (this places are for another trip) In this case it would be visit the mountains, the waterfalls (the serio waterfalls is the highest wich is put in the movie and have an amazing forest) this would be more like a trip in a spiritual way. So thats it. I hope it would be a great adventure.

Comentarios

  1. How nice what you wrote friend, your interest in the country shows!! You have to travel while you can.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares